The term export means shipping the goods and services out of the port of
a country. The seller of such goods and services is referred to as an
"exporter" and is based in the country of export whereas the overseas
based buyer is referred to as an "importer". In international trade,
"exports" refers to selling goods and services produced in the home
country to other markets.
Export of commercial quantities of goods normally requires involvement of the customs authorities in both the country of export and the country of import. The advent of small trades over the internet such as through Amazon and eBay have largely bypassed the involvement of Customs in many countries because of the low individual values of these trades. Nonetheless, these small exports are still subject to legal restrictions applied by the country of export. An export's counterpart is an import.
Vm2logistics Custom Clearing Agents and Custom Clearing Service
provider in Delhi/ Mumbai with over 7 years of experience. Our people
have updated knowledge of rules & regulations of customs which
helps them to clear air, sea & road consignment with ease. Our main
services in custom clearing include advice to the clients in preparing
documents related to export, timely completion of appraisement and
examination procedures and payments. We are totally dedicated to
provide our clients with effective as well as economical freight
forwarding services related to by air & by sea through our team of
competent professionals. Inbound buyer's consolidation services, Cost
effective and time bound LCL consolidation services and Inbound FCL
Services from across the world. We provide best solution for Door to
door services & delivery/distribution of cargo.
- Online Paper through EDI.
- Follow up with various Govt. Organizations
- Drawback/DEPB/DFI & other export benefits.
- Freight, Insurance and packing options.
- post shipment formalities and endorsements
- Container Track System with CONCOR.
- D2D Service worldwide.
- Warehousing any size.
- Loading and Unloading Services.
- Inspection Platform
Thus our qualified workforce very efficiently arranges for the
documents needed by the customs, transfers and receives shipments,
scrutinizes the goods and lastly handles the cargo from airport and
ICD's to your warehouse.
Export Documents requirement
- Invoice, Packing List, IEC, A.D. , SDF /GR Forms,
- Contract- L/C, Purchase Order of the overseas buyer.
- ARE-1, AR4 (both original and duplicate) and invoice.
- Inspection/ Examination Certificate from the councils related to products
- Certificate of Origin GSP Form A / Chambers of commerce Certificate of origin.
- Metallic ores, Pigments : Certificate of Chemical Analysis
- Foodstuffs, Marine products. Flour, Rice, Grains, lumber, plants, and plant materials :
- Health/ Veterinary/ Phytosanitary Certification.
- Export promotion councils : Registration/ certificate with export promotion councils related to commodity.
- Export Benefits and incentives schemes: Drawback, DEPB, Advance License / Duty Exemption Entitlement Scheme (DEEC), Export Promotion. Capital Goods Scheme (EPCG)
- Insurance Service : All Risk Covered
- Agriculture Products, Used Clothing: Fumigation Certificate
- Apparel/ Fabric/ Textile : Inspection certificate - Azo dye
- Arts & Crafts : registration with Export Promotion council for handicrafts
- Automotive and Automobile
- Dairy Products, Dry flowers, Fertilizers
- International Commercial Terms (INCOTERMS) : FILE ATTACHED
- Diagram: International Commercial Terms - attached
- Container size and type - File attached